Friday, July 2, 2010

A Study in Black and White




This will be a quick entry. The way I tell I need to clean the bathroom is by the amount of Stumpy’s black hair floating around. It was time to clean today!

I pulled back the shower curtain to find my “big boy” relaxing on the cool tiles. Naturally I had to get a picture!

The shower curtain design does not show up. I’ve owned it for way too long. It is a tacky “pink flamingo” design I found at K-Mart. I forget when: I viewed an excerpt of the “Rosanne” show. Her bathroom on the show used the same shower curtain! I tried to find an image on Google of the Rosanne set with no luck.

I keep that horrible shower curtain because I can’t find another one tacky enough to replace it!

2 comments:

  1. I have been looking online for Roseanne's flamingo shower curtain with no luck! I love it lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had that very same shower curtain as a teen until I was an young adult.I was devastated when it fell apart in my early 20s. Promoting my Husband to say "You know, you don't have to have a shower curtain with flamingos on it..." 20 something years later we need a new shower curtain, I mention my flamingo one with the palm trees and here I am, seeing a picture of it for the first time in forever!

    ReplyDelete


Followers

About Me

My photo
Tuscaloosa, Alabama, United States
Retired auto worker who can now spend too much time restoring his 1922 Bungalow Home. I'm involved in a number of varied activities from collecting bricks to rowing with a masters rowing group. This blog is to share different aspects of my life on my Facebook page. I've kept an on-line journal for eight years.