Monday, November 1, 2010

November -Journaling-Month: Day 1




Here we go again, No-Jo-Mo is back where I try to get an entry a day out. More pictures have been posted on-line of the practice row we did Saturday morning on the misty river. The photographer had a VERY good camera… my little Kodak can’t even compare!!

Some more shots of the misty row Saturday morning;

Holding the “set”:

At the “release” and about to slide up to the “catch”:

Rowing back to the dock:

It was so good to be back on the river again. It had been over a week……

The warm weather we have been enjoying has been pushing me to finish up the jobs I’ve been obsessing over these past few weeks. The north side of the house is finally painted up. I snapped this “artistic” shot as I was reinstalling the double hung windows. If there is reincarnation, I almost hope to come back to earth as a couch potato/slug so I can relax in the next life!

Looking out the window of my study:

I need to throw a load of laundry in machine and hang it on the line before heading to the “Y”.

Check off day one of No-Jo-Mo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

My photo
Tuscaloosa, Alabama, United States
Retired auto worker who can now spend too much time restoring his 1922 Bungalow Home. I'm involved in a number of varied activities from collecting bricks to rowing with a masters rowing group. This blog is to share different aspects of my life on my Facebook page. I've kept an on-line journal for eight years.